Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is just to say

I just tried to create this post as a poem using this as my inspiration.  While William Carlos Williams says so much so succinctly, I find that the limited number of syllables just wasn't working with my brain this morning. 

So, long version:

You can now follow my blog by typing in your email address in the rectangular box on the right-hand column.  Read and follow the instructions that pop up, and every time I post, you will receive it in your inbox!

I also added a Search feature, so you can search my blog by typing in a keyword.

Pretty elementary stuff, but it was lacking before.

And, because I don't believe in any blog post without visuals, here's a picture of someone else trying to use something popular as inspiration and then failing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment